Friday, March 29, 2013

Good Friday!! I love this day because I can laze around all day without any guilt whatsoever. I even got to sleep in past 8am this morning. Ah, bliss!!

What a great week we have had. It all culminated in a Thursday that had all the feeling of impending holidays. A four day break does that to you! Took part in the Stations of the Cross Chapel in the high school, which is always a nice way to remember why we get this fantastic break. Then I went down to watch the primary kids in their Easter hat parade. Always makes me teary with laughing and just general cuteness.
 
 
 
Nice to get a photo of us all together - a bit of a rarity!
 
After that I went back and taught. Wow, it is just so pleasant taching at this school. I think this year is my favourite year of teaching in 23 years. Everyone is just plain fun to be around. Makes getting up on these mornings when it is getting colder and darker a little easier.
 
 
Finished the day with footy and champagne with Graham. Welcome back footy season - even if my footy tipping is already looking very dodgy!
 
Today I have finally finished a LO that has been sitting half done on my desk for so long. I decided to just finish it, rather that fiddle around for ages trying to make it more interesting with perfect embellishments etc. It still looks ok - just not quite as finished off as I like. But it was time to move on!! I have another nearly completed on my desk. Having the same problem with that one. Just don't seem to have the perfect embellishments - which seems pretty impossible seeing as how I own a truck load.
 
 
And the kids went beachcombing with Graham, leaving me in peace and quiet for a bit. They had quite a fun adventure and Sophie came home very excited because they found a crab's leg. OK.....whatever rings your bell :) Here is a photo of their booty. I personally like the butterfly wings best. And my favourite part about all of this is that the kids are starting to do news at school again this week, so at least they both have something they can talk about.
 
 
 
And I still have 3 days of weekend to go - YIPPEE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment